Laurel Creek Manor is such a stunning wedding venue with a beautiful, relaxed elegance that is hard to find just about anywhere. It works if you want rustic, and works if you want more of a vintage elegance with lace & china – the style of the venue’s vintage but sophisticated.
Laurel Creek Manor is one of my Favorite Wedding Venues, and here’s why:
- Impeccable gardens & lovely grounds for lots of gorgeous opportunities for all your wedding photos
- That stunning Arbor!! It’s a perfect ceremony backdrop.
- The beautiful draped tent, surrounded by lush, green, serene gardens for your reception
- Beautiful patio with romantic euro cafe lights, under huge mature trees, for your cocktail hour & dancing
- The massive stone fireplace! I love decorating it. Such a stunning focal point.
- Kirsten! She is the best part about this place – she is so considerate and very attentive to all the details.
- The pretty, restful fountains
- Elegant dressing rooms
- The caterers – they have assembled a great team of caterers here. They always seem to be in a good mood and are happy to create your dream wedding.
- Overall, the entire environment is peaceful, elegant, and very memorable. You will LOVE getting married here.
Not a dry eye in the house – that’s how I would describe Jeremy & Taylor’s romantic wedding at Laurel Creek Manor. Their wedding ceremony was heartfelt, touching, at times funny, and overall very moving. Their fun & quirky decor reflected their personalities, with rustic romantic vintage signs, succulents everywhere, wild & unstructured floral designs,…
One of my favorite flowers to grow in the POSH cutting garden is the Café Aut Lait Dahlia – and I have sweet Jenn to thank for this! You see, Jenn’s favorite flower was the Café Aut Lait Dahlia – she was obsessed with them and wanted them everywhere at her Laurel Creek Manor wedding.…
It was only about five minutes into our consultation meeting that I realized Nerys was a perfect fit for Vintage Ambience – I was shocked they hadn’t met. Nerys was showing me inspiration photos of romantic old-fashioned garden roses, antique dressers, sparkling crystal chandeliers vintage desks and lots of other treasures. She lit up when…