Laurel Creek Manor is such a stunning wedding venue with a beautiful, relaxed elegance that is hard to find just about anywhere. It works if you want rustic, and works if you want more of a vintage elegance with lace & china – the style of the venue’s vintage but sophisticated.
Laurel Creek Manor is one of my Favorite Wedding Venues, and here’s why:
- Impeccable gardens & lovely grounds for lots of gorgeous opportunities for all your wedding photos
- That stunning Arbor!! It’s a perfect ceremony backdrop.
- The beautiful draped tent, surrounded by lush, green, serene gardens for your reception
- Beautiful patio with romantic euro cafe lights, under huge mature trees, for your cocktail hour & dancing
- The massive stone fireplace! I love decorating it. Such a stunning focal point.
- Kirsten! She is the best part about this place – she is so considerate and very attentive to all the details.
- The pretty, restful fountains
- Elegant dressing rooms
- The caterers – they have assembled a great team of caterers here. They always seem to be in a good mood and are happy to create your dream wedding.
- Overall, the entire environment is peaceful, elegant, and very memorable. You will LOVE getting married here.
One of my favorite flowers to grow in the POSH cutting garden is the Café Aut Lait Dahlia – and I have sweet Jenn to thank for this! You see, Jenn’s favorite flower was the Café Aut Lait Dahlia – she was obsessed with them and wanted them everywhere at her Laurel Creek Manor wedding.…
It was only about five minutes into our consultation meeting that I realized Nerys was a perfect fit for Vintage Ambience – I was shocked they hadn’t met. Nerys was showing me inspiration photos of romantic old-fashioned garden roses, antique dressers, sparkling crystal chandeliers vintage desks and lots of other treasures. She lit up when…