- Having your wedding at The Seattle Marriott Waterfront pretty much guarantees an epic experience for your guests:
- Location Location Location. The Seattle Marriott Waterfront is Walking distance to Pier 63, the Seattle Aquarium, Public Market, the Great Wheel & the Ferry Terminal.
- Capacity – where else can you gather 500 of your closest friends for an intimate ceremony? If your wedding guest list is 450+, the The Seattle Marriott Waterfront may be a great option for you.
- Romantic walks & sunset photos along the historic Seattle waterfront
- Great parking – this is not to be underestimated in Seattle
- Fabulous staff – these people are friendly, professional, and FOCUSED on making your wedding outstanding. Everything runs smoothly & they are very well organized.
- Fun environment – The chef – yes, the world class/big kahuna/head guy – was walking by as we were setting up one day – he asked if we needed anything – one of my assistants jokingly said she needed bacon – he went and whipped up a huge plate of bacon for us all to share! And it was the best bacon I have ever tasted…
- Which leads me to – Exceptional food, flawlessly presented by a world class chef who’s a fun, classy guy
I was thrilled. A wedding with purple/lavender color palette that falls during lilac season. That almost NEVER happens. And I have a huge row of sweet-scented lilac trees all across the back of the POSH cutting garden. So I was giddy. My garden provided so many extra flowers that I was able to make the…