- Winner will be notified by phone on 10/12
- Winner must reply to winning phone call, text, or email within 48 hours. If no reply, another name will be drawn.
- 2019 & 2020 Seattle/Tacoma/Snohomish/Olympia area couples only
- Max value $250
- Wedding must be in POSH’s delivery area
- One entry per couple
- Male couples not needing a bridal bouquet can substitute a centerpiece
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded
- Winner must claim the prize by “Saving-the-Date” within 60 days of contest end.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Winner must be engaged persons 18 or older and wedding date must be within the next 12 months.
- The prize is for a wedding only, and must accompany a wedding floral order
- POSH must be the exclusive floral provider for the wedding (winner must not have already booked another florist)
- Free bouquet will include flower types consistent with the rest of the order – upgrades are available at additional cost
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for POSH Wedding Flowers POSHWeddingFlowers.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Maureen will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted her. She will NEVER share your information with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.