Here are some Wedding Aisle Decor inspiration photos from previous POSH weddings.
Most of these aisle floral arrangements are actually centerpieces which were used as aisle decor. And then they were moved to the guest tables after the ceremony.
“Double-Duty” centerpieces are a great way to double the “WOW” factor without doubling the cost.
There are so many benefits to using your centerpieces as wedding aisle decor:
- Guests ooohh and aaaahhhh about how beautiful the ceremony looks
- You give them something beautiful to look at while they are waiting
- You build anticipation – if the ceremony flowers are this fabulous, what is the reception going to be like?!?!
- You are beautifully framed by flowers when all eyes are on you as you begin your walk down the aisle
- Your ceremony photos are FABULOUS!
- Then afterward the flowers decorate the reception photos also. These arrangements create a gorgeous focal point for the guest tables.